2007年11月13日火曜日

Homework #3

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?
I judge people according to what they wear. Clothing is easy to understand their country and religion.
2 Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?
I don't think so.

3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?
I 'm wearing black clothing.

Next week we will discuss friends, please prepare by answering the following questions:
1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?
I think I discuss my friend anything. It may be an improper expression, we don't discuss money.

2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.
YES. For example, I talk serious problem with one of my friends and go home each other , talk funny things other friends and go shopping , go out.

2 件のコメント:

sunflower さんのコメント...

I think you can pick up a topic of money because I don't think it is rude topic.

Carrie さんのコメント...

You said that you judge people according to their clothes because their nationality and religion refrect their clothes. But you don't think Japanese judge another country's people according to their clothes??